top of page
Machine Orientation Required
Safety Glasses Required
Machine Orientation Checklist:
1. Read operation manual and know how to safely operate equipment.
2. Inspect to make sure the Sander is in good working order. If not, fix it, or unplug it, tag it and report it.
3. Before powering on drum, check that drum can be manually spun with as workpiece
4. Do not turn depth more than 1/4 turn per pass.
1. Ensure Power to both the belt and Drum are turned off
2. Clean-up all saw dust, leave space cleaner than you found it.
bottom of page