top of page
Machine Orientation Required
Safety Glasses Required
Machine Orientation Checklist:
1. Read operation manual and know how to safely operate equipment.
2. Inspect to make sure the jointer is in good working order. If not, fix it, or unplug it, tag it and report it.
3. DO NOT adjust Outfeed Table
4. Infeed setting should be less than .125"
5. Make sure beginning and ending material will be well supported. If not, orient roller stands.
6. If fingers will be within 4 inches of the blade, visit the safety cart for push sticks/safety aides.
1. Ensure fence is at 90 degrees to table
2. Clean-up all saw dust, leave space cleaner than you found it.
bottom of page