top of page
Machine Orientation Required
Safety Glasses Required
Machine Orientation Checklist:
1. Read operation manual and know how to safely operate equipment.
2. Inspect to make sure the Planer is in good working order. If not, fix it, or unplug it, tag it and report it.
3. DO NOT adjust cut more than 1 turn per pass. Some hardwoods and end grains less.
4. Make sure beginning and ending material will be well supported. If not, orient roller stands.
1. Always dump the pre-cleaner dust container after each use.
2. Clean-up all saw dust, leave space cleaner than you found it.
bottom of page